The Investment Advisor is an experienced, target & result oriented individual with great communication skills. Your primary objective includes working towards guiding investors to subscribe to the company's investment products and driving sales for the company.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding the financial target set by the Management on an annual basis.
- Conducting due diligence and developing investment proposals to attract new investors.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Maintain current knowledge on the financial sector and be aware of company's investment opportunities available to corporate and individual clients
- Participating in commercial negotiations relating to the structure and terms of any potential investment.
Develop and implement the Company's business development strategy as approved by the Management.
- Provide proactive advice on transaction, new products and business initiatives within the business.
- Implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate and individual clients.
- Build new relationships with new customers and maintain existing customers.
- Demonstrate good understanding of client relationship management.
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
Education & Experience
- At least a bachelor's degree or equivalent tertiary qualifications from recognised tertiary institution.
- Relevant professional certification in Trust and Asset Management is an added advantage.
- At least Two (2) years experience in Investment Banking Sales and Marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding of Investment, Trust and Asset Management is an added advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a Sponsored Individual will be an added advantage.
Salary 150,000 - 250,000 Monthly
Benefits - Additional Commission and bonus based on performance.
Location: The post will be based in Abuja.
Ability to use initiative and work with little to no supervision.
Excellent leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Excellent analytical, intellectual, communication and presentation skills.
Demonstrable business development experience with HNI.
Ability to work independently and in a team
Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
Exceptionally self-motivated, charismatic and prompt.
Keen attention to details, diplomatic and a commendable personality.
Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities
Time management and organizational skills.
Sales/ Marketing Skills.
Able to analyze data and sales
Jobe Type - On Site
Posted since - Wednesday, February 09 2022